Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Come inside with the Real Estate Agent Leigh

This is my sixth blog and it's a part of "We've Got Our I's On Careeers." But it's with Leigh the Real Estate Agent. Here are some of the things that I learned from Leigh.

 Leigh helps people buy or sell houses. She got her degree in Business Administration. Did you know that she went to UNC. The most important thing she learned in college was that "the degree itself was less important then the experience of who I am." Her advice for the Class Of 2025 is "You don't  have to be what others want you to. Also it's okay to change your mind. Did you know that she had four different jobs before the one she has now. She first started school at Florida then she moved and her career got restarted all over. And she was working a full time job at the same time! Did you know that Leigh doesn't like to be bossed around. She wants to be the boss of her self. She said that she moved to many different places. An interesting fact about Leigh is she grew up on a farm. She tried beigning a Broker but she didn't like it. At first she wanted to get a degree in music but she realized she wasn't that good. The most important thing that I learned was it's okay to make mistakes. Because I make mistakes a lot. Will thanks for taking a look at my blog stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment