Friday, October 4, 2013

Lost don't worry Emily's got your back

Hey this fith post and it's a part of "We've Got Our I's On Careers" and it's with Emily.

 And here are some of the things that Emily taught me. She told me not to be scared to try new things. Also she said it's okay to make mistakes. Because nobody's perfect. And something that reallly means  to that Emily told me is not to be scared to make the wrong choice. Because I always make the wrong choice.  Back to Emily something awesome about her is her career is Digital strangest. She went to Indiana University to stay close to her family. When she was there she met my teachers sister. She also got her degree in Merchandising. She went to I.u because she wanted to be a fashion designer. But then she moved to New York. When she changed her career. Her advice for "Class Of 2025" is to read and do well in school. The most important information that she told me is that we can be any one we what to be and choose what ever we what to do. My best advice for you is start from the bottom then work your way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment